Re: [teacherartexchange] donated item list?

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 12:36:30 PDT

Thanks for the great ideas! I've added a few items to this year's list.
I have actually taken a few things off of my list this year - paper tubes (I
have SO many that I don't have anywhere to put them!), newspaper (we get the
paper delivered to the school so it piles up there), egg cartons (same issue
with storage)....
A few years back a student broke my classroom's exterior window and stole my
classroom radio/player.....I added that to the list, and was SHOCKED when
one was donated to replace it!!!