Re: [teacherartexchange] yikes, new scedule - 9 weeks 6th graders?

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 06:25:57 PDT

Thank you Jeff and Sidnie, It is always so helpful to
see the "same old things" organized in a different way
- I wanted to use this schedule change as a way to
freshen up my routine, and you have both really helped
a lot and I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator
Cushing Oklahoma