[teacherartexchange] yikes, new scedule - 9 weeks 6th graders?

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 10:49:52 PDT

Hi everybody, I have a new schedule, now I will have
6th graders for only 9 weeks (four rotations). We do
not have elementary art.

Do any of you have a rough skeletal outline for this
short period of time you would share? I'm fine with
actual lesson plans, but I want the 9 weeks to be
cohesive in a way I haven't been able to achieve on
paper so far.

Also, I've been doing basically the same format the
past few years, so I think I should use this change as
an opportunity to shake things up.

Thanks, Betty

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter