Re:[teacherartexchange] Olympic Parade of Nations Art

---------

From: Terry Marney (terrylou63_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 08:05:11 PDT

What a great idea, Cheryl! You could use a large roll of white or colored paper, give each student a choice of tools (tempera paint with assorted brushes, string, fingers, or markers, colored pencils, etc....) and have them "make their mark". You could even display the result and call it "Olympic Parade of Art Students" or something. I didn't watch the opening ceremony, and I've tried to google it and searched on YouTube for the artwork...does anyone know where I can find that to show my students?