Re: [teacherartexchange] Olympic Parade of Nations Art

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2008 - 14:18:49 PDT

Cheri,

How about a stack of oddly sized pieces of heavier cardstock paper and have them draw an expressive line: thick, thin, sharp, swirled etc. that starts on one side of the paper and ends on the other side.

Then have them put their cards up on the wall (masking tape on back) and have them connect the lines together and see where it takes them.

Jeff (Minnesota)