[teacherartexchange] Olympic Parade of Nations Art

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2008 - 13:43:13 PDT

If you watched the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics, you could see
that each athlete left a mark across the painting during the parade of
nations. Each athlete was a part of the painting and left a personal
mark that created a work of art.

I am trying to think of a way to welcome my students on the first day of
school (tomorrow, of course I don't think of these things earlier) in
the same manner. I would like them to leave their mark simply by
entering the room. Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307