[teacherartexchange] Shoes lesson

---------

From: Marķa Caridad Meneses (menesema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2008 - 08:06:32 PDT

Hi,
This is my first post in this group, though I've been a member since some
years ago. I'm a P6-12 art teacher. I'm working right now on a lesson about
Van Gogh's shoes, the students brought a photo of their own pair of shoes
and then we painted like Van Gogh's style. A lot of fun!
I'm also very interested in afordableWorkshops for art teachers ( I have to
add the cost of the flight and housing), basically in January-February or
July-August.
Thanks

Marita Meneses
Art teacher