Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Andy Warhol Sketchbook Images

From: MICHELLE MOLNAR (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 17:47:12 PDT

Hello Everyone!

I am going to teach a lesson on the various methods artists use in their sketchbooks to my high school students. I would like to find some images of Andy Warhol's sketchbooks on the web, but am not having any luck. Do you know where I could find some example images by Warhol? Do you know of any other artists who use mixed media in their sketchbooks?

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.

To unsubscribe go to