[teacherartexchange] Andy Warhol Sketchbook Images

---------

From: MICHELLE MOLNAR (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 17:47:12 PDT

Hello Everyone!

I am going to teach a lesson on the various methods artists use in their sketchbooks to my high school students. I would like to find some images of Andy Warhol's sketchbooks on the web, but am not having any luck. Do you know where I could find some example images by Warhol? Do you know of any other artists who use mixed media in their sketchbooks?

Thanks!!

Michelle