[teacherartexchange] old 5 1/4 inch floppy disks

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 14:39:58 PDT

I've been purging my basement.....a mammoth task really.....
I have 'found' about a hundred 5 1/4 inch floppy disks which I'm about to
dispose of.....unless I can come up some cool art/craft to do with
them.....I do run a course called 'non-traditional media' so if I can think
of something, that would be the course....
Any ideas??? All of the floppies are black.

And just becuase you want to know, I have a fully operational Commodore 64
complete with all the good old games! I also have a fully operational
Commodore 128 (but the 64 is better!)......all the discs that are for
disposal are 'educational' programs that are not that fun, or are systems
discs which are not needed.