Your confirmation is needed (ok 73144)

Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 19:54:22 PDT

Your email address 'tae@hermes.getty.edu' has been submitted to be
unsubscribed from the 'teacherartexchange' mailing list.

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.pub.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=202.85.139.118; helo=mysinamail.com; envelope-from=<mamoudukabiru1@mysinamail.com>;
From: <mamoudukabiru1@mysinamail.com>
To: teacherartexchange-request
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 10:54:53 +0800
From: <mamoudukabiru1@mysinamail.com>
To: mamoudukabiru1@mysinamail.com
Subject: Very Urgent
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 10:54:53 +0800
I am the the Director in charge of Auditing section Bank in the Group Bank of African,I need
your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($17.3 million immediately to your account.
I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will
have some percentage of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this
business,

Now permit me to ask some few questions.

1. Can you honestly help me as your partner?
2. Can i completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is transfer
to your country?
4.Can you help me to come over to your country and further my educational carrier?
5.Can you assure me of the confidentiality of this transaction, So that when coming in to your
country there would not be focus of attention.

Waiting for your urgent reply and God bless you
Thanks.
Mr,Mamoudu Kabiru
]/Miss See@0$b!A$I>G%X8t-x>p7T
http://exam.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/misssee.cgi