[teacherartexchange] Google Teacher Academy - Chicago

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 09:37:52 PDT

Google has announced the next Google Teacher Academy will take place
in Chicago, Sept. 24. Applications are due by Aug. 24. I participated
a year ago in Los Angeles and it was an absolutely great experience. I
would like to encourage you to go to the google site and check it out-
then get busy and apply!
http://www.google.com/educators/gta.html
Heather