Re: [teacherartexchange] staff development for the arts

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 18:18:39 PDT

The Perpich Center for the Arts has some great staff development models and tools you could use for your group, call them and they can send someone out to help you get started. You all could be mapping your curriculums, connecting standards with your curriculum, working on student portfolio's that include visual and written content, connecting your curriculum areas with other core curriculum areas. You will not ever have nothing to discuss or work on.

Jeff (Minnesota)