Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Art, 3-D, Woodshop

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 17:07:12 PDT

Welcome Aaron!
I am a jr. high art teacher/tech. coordinator in Santa Ana. I live in
Fullerton though and my kids are Fullerton school grads. I just got 10
mac books and wacom tablets for my art classes. I am going to use ACME
too- but it will be a first. How are your kids making the animations-
I want an easy program to do some computer animation, and we will
probably do some stop motion Lego type and claymation-

I hope you enjoy the group here - they have been a rich resource for
me- Sorry I can't help with a woodworking list- You are lucky to still
have a woodshop at school from what I have seen and heard.
Heather