[teacherartexchange] Digital Art, 3-D, Woodshop

---------

From: Aaron Chang (changerang_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 12:44:13 PDT

Hello Everyone,
I just joined the list! My first experience on something like this.
I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a Jr. High Art/Woodshop teacher
in Fullerton, CA. I'm always looking for new ideas to inject into the
program. I also teach animation through ACME, has anyone heard of
that? It's an amazing web based program allowing students to get
feedback from other students from Jr. High, High School, College, and
even professionals in the field.

Does anyone know of any Woodworking or 3-D listservs? How about one
more specifically for Digital Art or Animation?

Please be careful when cutting those tennis balls! It would probably
be best to hold the tennis balls with a bench vise if you have one so
you don't stab your hand.