RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Products from Websites for Fund-raisers

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 10:32:27 PDT

My hesitation with using Artsonia, as I have mentioned before, is that the students' work is not copyrighted, and can be copied. It may not mean anything to elementary school students, but for students going on to art school, the images are crucial to their portfolios. How easy it would be for a student to take the images, burn a disk and declare it 'their' portfolio.

San D