Re: RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Products from Websites for Fund-raisers

---------

From: Denise Pannell (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 10:23:18 PDT

 On Wed 06/08/08 1:13 PM , Cheryl Lloyd clloyd@ceres.k12.ca.us sent:
> Do you scan all the work or take digital photos?

I take digital photos 99% of the time. Artsonia has recently added a new feature that allows you to upload an entire folder of photos fairly quickly. I have to say, they do make it as simple as possible to upload & edit the photos right there on the site. Sometimes, I upload them at school, where the connection is so much faster, and then go home & edit them once they are already uploaded. I have wireless at home, but school is still so much better!

Let me know if you have any more questions. I know a few other list members use Artsonia. Tricia Fuglestad's site (Dryden Elementary) is faaaabulous! (She's my inspiration. :) )

Denise Pannell