Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 04, 2008

---------

sockmonkeyj1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 11:06:17 PDT

The original Crazy Art Teacher Shoe: Crocs! I fell in love with the look and stayed for the comfort - no more plantar fasctitis or heel pain from spurs that no foot doctor could cure with all their expensive hoo-ha. In addition to Jibbitz, I let my son decorate them with his original street art using Deco paint markers - it seems to stay pretty well. I even ordered Georgies (Crocs in a boot!) for winter this year - that should really put me over the edge. Jan

PS Didn't Hillary running for president teach us anything??? As Katie Couric said "...sexist remarks are much more acceptable in this country than racist remarks..." Saying belittling generalities about all women should be just as distastefull as saying all black people eat watermelon, etc. Jan