RE: [teacherartexchange] art room furniture

---------

From: Peshette, Alix (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 08:28:45 PDT

Hi,
Cut an X into the surface of the tennis ball with an x-acto-knife or
utility knife. Push the chair or stool leg through the slit - it will
keep the tennis ball on the chair. Hope this helps.

Alix E. Peshette
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Placer County Office of Education
360 Nevada St.
Auburn, CA. 95603 USA
530-889-5976
apeshette@placercoe.k12.ca.us
http://www.placercoe.k12.ca.us
http://edtechgoldrush.blogspot.com
http://del.icio.us/artfully

"Technology - opening minds with a new set of keys"

NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or agent
thereof, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any
use, dissemination, disclosure, forwarding, printing, copying, or any
action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message,
attachments, and all copies of the original message from your system.
Please note that any views and/or opinions presented in this e-mail are
Placer County Office of Education.
Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. Although the Placer County Office of Education
has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this e-mail, it accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this e-mail or attachments.