Re: [teacherartexchange] art room furniture

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 08:16:03 PDT

Could someone tell me how to cut the tennis balls so that they go
onto the stool legs? I have one school where they are already in
place, and another where there are no tennis balls. The scraping
drives me nuts. I tried to cut a tennis ball with a box cutter and
got nowhere. Just use more muscle?
Gayle