RE:[teacherartexchange] art room furniture

---------

From: d putnam art (dputnamart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 03:54:57 PDT

Mary,
My classroom tables are used by grades k-2 through 8. The problem with the
tall tables is solved by having my little ones stand to work. They push
their chairs into the table and stand behind them. They love being able to
stand and it also allows them to use their whole arm when drawing and
painting.
Deb Putnam
Gate of Heaven School