Re: [teacherartexchange] art room furniture

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 19:11:24 PDT

I have stools in my room. I was in a temporary room this year with
chairs and they got in the way. I can stack the stools and move them
to the side - or have the kids push them under the tables if we are
doing a lot of moving around - this makes the room a more flexible
work space. I have floor tiles and I don't notice any scraping....
most of the teachers in our school have used the tennis balls on the
chair legs.
Ellen