Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] art room furniture

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 11:26:38 PDT

I have black science tables in my room. I wasn't sure I would like
them, but I really do. They are quite narrow and I have two budded up
together, but I am able to pull them apart for certain projects. They
are easy to clean and paper and materials stand out when contrasted on
the black surface.

My chairs drive me crazy with the constant scraping across the linoleum.
I put little pads on the legs, but they have gradually been falling off
since I put them on. I think I would try stools if I had the chance to

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307