Re: [teacherartexchange] art room furniture

---------

From: S Train (strain_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 10:47:23 PDT

I was given a choice and asked for chairs. My kids have 40 minutes
periods and I thought chairs looked more comfortable.

Just a note of caution on the tables. I didn't order them myself and
ended up with tables with a strong texture. They are impossible to
clean because everything gets into the grooves. (I used to use a
paint scraper every once in a while with the old ones). I now have to
buy plastic at the beginning of the year to keep them covered. Ask
for smooth table tops. We also used to have a rubber gasket on the
edges of our tables and the kids were forever pulling them out. At
least I don't have that anymore.

Shayne