RE: [teacherartexchange] art room furniture

---------

From: Peshette, Alix (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 10:03:18 PDT

Hi,
What kind of floor do you have; cement or carpet? I taught in a metal
shop/art room with cement floors and stools. The screeching of tool
legs on the floor was awful. Someone did suggest that putting old
tennis balls on the leg ends would help. Stools also have a funny way
of tipping over very easily depending on the student and the
wiggle-ness.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Alix E. Peshette (18 years of teaching art, among other stuff)
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Placer County Office of Education
360 Nevada St.
Auburn, CA. 95603 USA
530-889-5976
apeshette@placercoe.k12.ca.us
http://www.placercoe.k12.ca.us
http://edtechgoldrush.blogspot.com
http://del.icio.us/artfully

"Technology - opening minds with a new set of keys"

NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or agent
thereof, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any
use, dissemination, disclosure, forwarding, printing, copying, or any
action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message,
attachments, and all copies of the original message from your system.
Please note that any views and/or opinions presented in this e-mail are
Placer County Office of Education.
Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. Although the Placer County Office of Education
has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this e-mail, it accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this e-mail or attachments.