Re: [teacherartexchange] Adventures begin in Chennai, India

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 09:42:40 PDT

Melissa,

The photos are beautiful! Adjusting to the changes sounds
challenging, but I envy you the encounters with different cultures.
What marvelous experiences you have had!

I was able to go to Japan for the Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund this
summer, although I broke my wrist right before the end of school. The
JFMF is only a three week program, but it was an awesome experience.
You can see my photos at http://gallery.me.com/jeanking9#gallery

I've enjoyed keeping up with you over the years. I tend to lurk more
than share. I think I'll try to keep up more of a presence.

Thanks for sharing!

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary
Houston, TX

Travel blog: www.asthewhitecrowflies.blogspot.com
Teaching blog: www.newsfromtheartroom.blogspot.com

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our
doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the
madness of art."
- Henry James -