Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Crazy art teacher

From: Peshette, Alix (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 08:08:21 PDT

Ah Woody,
I do have to take exception to your quote about who buys what kind of
shoes! Early on in my art teaching career I realized that if I was
gonna be on cement floors all day, I better wear very very comfortable
shoes! After 18 years of teaching art and two foot surgeries, I still
look for comfort in shoes.

That said, I do collect thrift store cowboy boots in wild patterns and
colors - red being my favorite. I wear these to dinner, art openings
and occasionally work. But I can only wear them for about two hours at
a time.

Alix E. Peshette
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Placer County Office of Education
360 Nevada St.
Auburn, CA. 95603 USA

"Technology - opening minds with a new set of keys"

NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or agent
thereof, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any
use, dissemination, disclosure, forwarding, printing, copying, or any
action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message,
attachments, and all copies of the original message from your system.
Please note that any views and/or opinions presented in this e-mail are
Placer County Office of Education.
Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. Although the Placer County Office of Education
has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this e-mail, it accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this e-mail or attachments.