Re: [teacherartexchange] Crazy art teacher

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 16:45:21 PDT

Oh, yeah... also look on Etsy at some of the painted shoes and what
they're selling for, now. Seriously!!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_2&listing_id=13643924

I did a pair in sharpie marker and sprayed with clear spray paint (2-3
coats) and they have held up for a couple years, even through wearing
in the rain. Everything looks good except for the metallic colors,
which turned dull.

-b-

--
Carpe You Some Diem!