Re: [teacherartexchange] Crazy art teacher

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 14:17:49 PDT

I think several years ago someone posted directions for painting on
shoes - or there was an article in some magazine - I think it is
really important to prepare the surface if you are really going to
wear them... there was an article in our paper about a college student
that started customizing shoes - made a fortune...

video on preparing if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDPPzijU1I

lots more on youtube -
Ellen