RE: [teacherartexchange] Crazy art teacher

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 14:07:57 PDT

wow Diane! My $7 sandles might not win a ribbon next to your Pradas! I'm
glad you share my fascination though. Please let me know what media
"sticks"....
Cindy

PS I am currently wearing my formerly white sandles which now have an Art
Deco look with bright metallic jewel tones and circle motifs.

Checked by AVG.
1:00 PM
Checked by AVG.
1:00 PM