[teacherartexchange] Crazy art teacher

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 13:26:09 PDT

My latest fetish is art teacher shoes. Here's what I am doing. I buy
plain shoes that fit well at the Thrift store or at Walmart. I then use
acrylic paints and sharpie markers to decorate them with wild patterns and
abstract paintings. Voila! Art Teacher Shoes! I have been coating them
with Modge Podge to sortof seal the color on. I have no idea how long they
will last but even if I just wear them for a season, I am ok with that.
For goodness sake Walmart has sandles on sale for $7.00 right now! My
question is this: have any of you also acquired this fetish? If so, what
media are you using? Have you come up with a sealer that might work
better?

Your wild and crazy art teacher friend,
Cindy
Checked by AVG.