Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] curriculum mapping templates

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 12:41:13 PDT

Our school (one school district) doesn't provide one - and my husband
was looking for one. I would probably design one myself - that
doesn't appeal to him -

Thanks for the sites - I had used the 'greece' one a couple of years
ago and had lost the info - so it was great to see it again - it is
perfect for him.

A appreciate the help -

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Maggie White <> wrote:
> Did a quick Google and found several here:
> This one looks nice and basic, and is set up by month:
> Does your district not provide the template, or is this something you're
> doing on your own? If on your own, I'd design it to suit myself, using
> Tables in your word-processing program. My last district didn't provide a
> very good template, so I tweaked it to suit myself.
> Maggie
> play2cre8 wrote:
>> anyone know of an on-line source - looking for one with the months - legal
>> size.
>> Thanks,
>> Ellen
> ---