Re: [teacherartexchange] curriculum mapping templates

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 10:12:33 PDT

Did a quick Google and found several here:
http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/instruction/ela/6-12/curriculum%20mapping/index.htm

This one looks nice and basic, and is set up by month:
http://clerccenter.gallaudet.edu/Dess/curriculum/curriculum-mapping/

Does your district not provide the template, or is this something you're
doing on your own? If on your own, I'd design it to suit myself, using
Tables in your word-processing program. My last district didn't provide
a very good template, so I tweaked it to suit myself.

Maggie