Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] curriculum mapping templates

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 10:12:33 PDT

Did a quick Google and found several here:

This one looks nice and basic, and is set up by month:

Does your district not provide the template, or is this something you're
doing on your own? If on your own, I'd design it to suit myself, using
Tables in your word-processing program. My last district didn't provide
a very good template, so I tweaked it to suit myself.

play2cre8 wrote:
> anyone know of an on-line source - looking for one with the months - legal size.
> Thanks,
> Ellen

To unsubscribe go to