Re: [teacherartexchange] Artistic process

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 06:53:10 PDT

I think this is an interesting concept to teach students. While on a train going from NYC back to our shore house in NJ I rode next to a businessman. He sketched ideas for quite sometime. When I felt he would not mind me asking I aksed if he were in the arts. He said no that he was a visual learner and worked on Wall Street. He worked out his plans visually. I always share this with my HS students to validate those who are and may not have given it thought.