Re: [teacherartexchange] index cards

---------

From: Jeannie Browning (paintslingr_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 17:48:59 PDT

Some ideas...
ATC's
Christmas Ornaments
Paint Palettes
Collagraphy Material
Chunky Book Pages
Greeting Cards
Handmade Boxes
Game Cards

----- Original Message -----
From: <go4art@juno.com>
To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:00 PM
Subject: [teacherartexchange] index cards

We have to place orders from our Educational Service District in January.
Well they came in today. Thinking I was ordering 4 packets each of 3 x 5
and 4 x 6 index cards, I ordered 4 boxes and now have 8000 !!!! We use them
for, among other things, viewfinders, but I am feeling a little brain dead
about what else they might come in handy for or some creative use.

any ideas appreciated ;-)
creatively, Linda in Oregon