Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] recycling

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 17:27:40 PDT

I made one of these and they just crack me up. I bought my first one in a
Paris boutique, and figured I would channel my inner "recycler" and make
one. I made the body in the same fashion we used to make Kleenex flowers
when I was a child, then sculpted the chicken shape by using scissors. I
made a "cradle" of sorts with wire, that if you can imagine a contour line
drawing of one foot, then a U shape, down to the other foot, and then the
chicken body balances in the U shape. It sat on the top shelf of my art room
staring everyone down. It took many more bags than I thought.

San D

To unsubscribe go to