Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] index cards

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 17:13:05 PDT

Cut slits 1/3 of the way through in random places on each card. Dump
a bunch into the middle of the table. Ask kids to build something
with them, attaching them at the slits.

This is a great way to get kids to work together as a group and fill
up time on one of those crazy days when you can't really do a big

On 8/31/07, <> wrote:
> We have to place orders from our Educational Service District in January. Well they came in today. Thinking I was ordering 4 packets each of 3 x 5 and 4 x 6 index cards, I ordered 4 boxes and now have 8000 !!!! We use them for, among other things, viewfinders, but I am feeling a little brain dead about what else they might come in handy for or some creative use.
> any ideas appreciated ;-)
> creatively, Linda in Oregon
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to