Re: [teacherartexchange] index cards

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 17:13:05 PDT

Cut slits 1/3 of the way through in random places on each card. Dump
a bunch into the middle of the table. Ask kids to build something
with them, attaching them at the slits.

This is a great way to get kids to work together as a group and fill
up time on one of those crazy days when you can't really do a big
lesson.