Re: [teacherartexchange] the environment - reusable bags

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 17:05:48 PDT

Lydia,

As a visual person thanks for sending this. To see
how the bag is put together and how the bags are fused
is helpful. I see so many possibilies with this
besides a bag.

I could use this in place of paper to make stuffed
fish, stuffed people, animals etc. With paper they
would degrade but with the plastic panels they will
survive thousands of years and be discovered by Art
Historians in the future. I wonder what they might
write about that one.....hummmmm.

Thanks for sharing.

Jeff (Minnesota)