Re: [teacherartexchange] the environment - reusable bags

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 16:34:00 PDT

Here's another bunch of cool ideas, some along the same lines.. this craft
blogger gives "challenges" a la Operation Runway, and give prizes for those
voted best. She gave a challenge that was to create the best reusable
shopping bag, and her blog has links to LOTS of cool ideas! I was thinking
the kids might even be albe to sell these as a kind of fundraiser/awareness
raiser!
http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=138
-Lydia in Toledo