[teacherartexchange] Don't need a blender for paper-making

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 09:51:13 PDT

You don't even need a blender for paper-making. You can use a water bottle
with water and paper bits and shake the livin' daylights out of it...then
pour onto a screen. (Letting the paper/water mixture sit overnight in the
bottle helps.) The embroidery hoop sounds like another good idea too. Thanks
for sharing. Bunki