Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Don't need a blender for paper-making

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 09:51:13 PDT

You don't even need a blender for paper-making. You can use a water bottle
with water and paper bits and shake the livin' daylights out of it...then
pour onto a screen. (Letting the paper/water mixture sit overnight in the
bottle helps.) The embroidery hoop sounds like another good idea too. Thanks
for sharing. Bunki
on 8/31/07 3:12 AM, Sharon at wrote:

>> otherwise try making your own sheets of recycled paper from office waste,
>> all you need is a blender, some fly screen and an emboridery hoop for the
>> mould and lots of water
>> oh and an old woolen blanket for couching and drying the sheets
> Yes, I've done papermaking and paper casting (

To unsubscribe go to