[teacherartexchange] pelikan watercolor refills

---------

From: paulette keck (paulettekeck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 04:33:33 PDT

good morning everyone,

wow, i guess its my first post since last time i was on the list several
years ago...

i'm in my 6th year at a high school in brooklyn, ny and i'm working on my
supply list - which can be a real hassle with all the red tape i run into
with administration. i do all my ordering from sax except for stuff i end up
buying myself. my question is:

i have the pelikan 12 color watercolor set with the side cups - it has
rectangular pans. i have not been able to find refills for them and i really
need to keep everything contained so i don't want to buy something that
won't fit inside the closed case. anyone have a solution that works for
them?

thanks!
paulette

cobble hill school of american studies