[teacherartexchange] Art Club Questions

---------

From: Anne Carman- Hendel (carm57_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 17:59:24 PDT

Another question from the new old girl for those of you who are
sponsors for Art Clubs in both middle school and high school:

1. What are your requirements for membership, if any, for art club?

2. Have you had so many interested students that you had to limit
membership or formed two clubs?

3. How often do you meet?

4. I am thinking of having a pledge or agreement for students to
sign. Have any of you done something of this nature? Did you find it
successful or helpful?

I intend to change the membership practice a bit from the way my
predecesor handled things

Thank you!

Anne C-H in Illinois