Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Identity lesson for 1st week or so- early

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 13:24:48 PDT

You can do Identity Flags. Show a bunch of countries'
flags and talk about the symbolism in them. Have them
create their own flag for themselves, using symbols
about their life.

I'm also doing an "Eagle" mascot project (our school
mascot is the eagle), where kids are going to draw an
Eagle or trace my template. They will then design the
inside like the "Cows on Parade". But you could
easily adapt it so they decorate the Eagle to reflect

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

To unsubscribe go to