Re: [teacherartexchange] Identity lesson for 1st week or so- early elementary

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 07:59:58 PDT

Greetings Tanya,

There are many "Identity" lessons on Incredible Art Department. I
won't list all of the links here.... A good place to start will be the
self portrait page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/selfport.htm
Scroll down to see the Silhouette "What's inside my head" (sounds
similar to the Arts and Activities lesson idea). I like the
Personality Hand too.

Also check out the names ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/names.htm
Pattern Fish could be pattern animal (any animal that represents the student).

For more ideas - enter Identity in Google search of the site.... many
lessons will come up.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department