[teacherartexchange] curriculum updates help

---------

From: Simmons, Lonna (siml_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 05:18:12 PDT

I am new to updating our district's curriculum and I am seeking help with how and where to begin. Our curriculum needs updated desperately to meet the compeitive climate of testing and importance of art in education. We are seeking vendors of materials, books, technology items for presentations at our inservice. I have begun to contact some of the vendors from the NAEA conference site, would anyone else have any other suggestions for me? I feel like I am drowning with information, but I don't know or am not sure how to apply it.
Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Sincerely, Lonna