Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Identity lesson for 1st week or so- early elementary

From: Tanya Stanger (tanyastanger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 20:19:47 PDT

If you have any identity lesson plans as a way to get to know your students and have them share who they are-please send your ideas my way. I am looking for an identity based unit (bunch of lessons) that works with early elementary- K-3. I am struggling with what to do in the 1st week or 2- I want to address identity but am jumping between a few different ideas. This will be my 1st year teaching and would love any help. Thank much! Tanya - Brooklyn, NY.

To unsubscribe go to