[teacherartexchange] artist who cut out maps

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 17:56:22 PDT

Hi,
Recently someone mentioned an artist who uses maps in her art. I
rmember she cut out all of the roadways of the united states and had it
sandwiched between glass. There was also a pic of a subway system
which she cut out and it was tangled in her hand. Someone was talking
about collages and using maps.

Help! Who is this artist? I went back thru the recent emails but to no
avail!

Thanks,

Jan in Tampa