Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] How to use Art Textbook

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 12:42:09 PDT

Did you receive the teachers resource information for
the books you got? On the Davis site they have
information you might want to look at.
If I were you take a look at your curriculum and plug
the book information as additional information
students can review. I have used books for students
to use to get quick answers, review terminology,
review Elements and Principles, address historical
questions and get ideas for projects. I look at books
as a tool just like the pencil, eraser, paint or brush
it helps in the process of understanding and creating.

Jeff (Minnesota)