RE: [teacherartexchange] art projects for 2nd graders

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 12:14:18 PDT

Be sure to check out the Incredible Art Department. There's a lot there
to shape your fine art projects. Start with "Lessons," and "Teacher
Toolbox" and then explore other "Art Rooms."

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Jan in Tampa

Hi! I'm interested in finding some successful art
projects for my second grade class. I'm looking for
more "fine" art related ideas or themes and less
crafty or cutesy ones. Anything work for anyone?
Thank you!