RE: [teacherartexchange] art history projects

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 05:08:15 PDT

hmmm.......since I've not done this as yet, perhaps I should try paper
mache' strips instead of the gauze, then I think you could cut it easier.

San D

San D,
I did attempt to cut the plaster off the barbies the first time I did the
project, because I really wanted to emphasize that the thing that most kids
think of as a "mummy" is actually the case. However, I had a really
difficult time cutting through the plaster gauze. If you have more luck,
please let me know your "secret"! :-)
-Lydia in Toledo