[teacherartexchange] teaching HS Art

---------

From: shauna burke (shaunablythe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 12:56:16 PDT

Hi I am new to the list. I am a HS art teacher and
just took a new position teaching juniors and seniors
at an all girls high school in the Bronx, NY.
Currently I am spending some time re-building my core
curricula.

I am looking for some interesting lesson ideas to
compile into the still-life segment of my curriculum.
So if anyone cares to share any great lessons I would
appreciate it! In particular, does anyone have an
interesting approach to introducing the drawing of
fabric in a still life?

Also, does anyone have a strong rubric for classroom
assessment and/or peer criticism?

Thanks in advance!

Shauna Burke